Not open for further replies.

moparsteve

Reaction score
Contact seller
DSCN0295.JPG
DSCN0297.JPG
DSCN0298.JPG
DSCN0299.JPG
You are buying a Mopar C Body Tilt Telescopic Steering Column for a 70 71 72 73 Chrysler 300, Imperial, Monaco, Polara Fury, Newport, New Yorker

This is from a 1972 Imperial but should work fine in all these 70 - 73 Mopar C Body applications.
This column is from a closed interior parts car and has not been sitting in the rain.

The tilt mechanism is perfectly tight and works fine. All the switches appear fine but I have not tested them. I do not have a key but one could be made with no issue.

This is 249.00 INCLUDING SHIPPING in the CONT USA. Canada and other International shipping would be more.

I accept paypal and credit cards over the phone.

Thank you very much, Steve Schweitzer

PM sent....l'll take this off your hands thanx....just having issue finding how to message you with this new mess..if l cant get a message to you tonight will sort it out tomorrow.. l hate change

Last edited:
Hello CanCritter, I have just cleared out my inbox as the new forum upgrades have caused it to show full. I also tried to send you a PM and your inbox is full as well. You can just email me directly at [email protected] as the new system here is a little hard to use.
Thanks, Steve

It looks like to send a PM with the new system you will basically have to clear out your inbox of old messages and then basically "start a new conversation". I agree the new system is kind of a mess to figure out.

This forum morphing into a Facebook extension is now interfereing with interstate and international commerce. A direct violation of Federal laws.

That's in a better shape than the one I offered you. The steering wheel is much better.

Shoot me a paypal invoice and will settle up with you this am.
Thanx kindly
Derek

QUOTE="moparsteve, post: 315695, member: 3879"]Hello CanCritter, I have just cleared out my inbox as the new forum upgrades have caused it to show full. I also tried to send you a PM and your inbox is full as well. You can just email me directly at [email protected] as the new system here is a little hard to use.
Thanks, Steve[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back