WANTED '70 Frame to Uni-body mounts needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Wagner

Reaction score
Contact seller
Replacing the front frame with an AZ donor and all 6 of the isolation mounts are completely cracked, shot or simply missing on my car. Anyone parting out a solid (probably southern) car that has usable mounts? Thanks.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I have these from a 70 300. 3 are still on car and 3 have already been removed.
The drivers rear is missing. I removed it but can't seem to find it? Not sure what I did with it?
If it turns up I would throw it in. They are in good soft uncracked condition.
$40+ $15 shipping USPS flat rate

Deal!! Thanks. So it's just a bolt that goes all the way through? I was worried that it was a welded on nut on the top.
As you can see mine are shot.

20210729_122608.jpg

Yes. One one between the frame and the body, plus one under the frame.

Only the rear mounts bolt through. The front mounts have caged nuts. Sometimes the caged nut will break loose up inside the body when you try to remove the bolt. You will then need to cut an access flap in the floor to get to the nut.

73 t&c floor.jpg

Jeff

Yes 2 rubber mounts per mount. I will be pulling the sub frame in the coming days.
I will include all bolts washers and body plugs if you need.
Just happens you got me at the right time when I'm in the middle of pulling sub.

good deal! Yes, any of the hardware is going to likely be needed too and would greatly help me out! I know at least one of my plugs has deteriorated. I pulled a Red Green and made one from duct tape...

And thanks for the info bigmoparjeff. I'll probably need it. It never ceases to amaze me how helpful people on this forum are! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back