20170718_132848.jpg
20170718_132907.jpg
20170718_133445.jpg
20170718_133507 - Copy.jpg
20170718_133524.jpg
20170718_133719.jpg
20170718_133728.jpg
20170718_133912.jpg
letting my 70 Fury 3 go shortly...advice on priceing needed.....
Critters other mistress..1970 Plymouth Fury 3

Car is a survivor
318 around 90k klm
new tires & roadwheels
new rad
New battery
new exhaust/muffler &Y pipe
new electronic ignition &distrib
new waterpump
new fuel pump
new carb
new fuel tank
new sender
new front window/all glass good
Full engine detail..looks like new
Vehicle received full undercoat
all brakes like new
Front end like new condition
new fluids throughout
everything works
any rust was cut out and repaired
interior is in mint condition..no rips cracks or tears with exception of drivers headrest..have replacement that needs to be color matched
car runs like new and drives like new

Build/repairs

thoughts on a price most welcome.......

I'll suggest a price, no need to say why. The car is in top condition and would take much more to restore one than what you can buy one like this for.
$15000

I think the survivor word may not apply since metal was replaced regardless of how small.

I'd be asking 14 and see where it goes

View attachment 180177 View attachment 180178 View attachment 180179 View attachment 180180 View attachment 180181 View attachment 180182 View attachment 180183 View attachment 180184 View attachment 180185 View attachment 180186 letting my 70 Fury 3 go shortly...advice on priceing needed.....

Car is a survivor
318 around 90k klm
new tires & roadwheels
new rad
New battery
new exhaust/muffler &Y pipe
new electronic ignition &distrib
new waterpump
new fuel pump
new carb
new fuel tank
new sender
new front window/all glass good
Full engine detail..looks like new
Vehicle received full undercoat
all brakes like new
Front end like new condition

thoughts on a price most welcome.......

If you would paint the grill correctly you could name your price. :poke:

I'd ask 15. Lots to be said for turn key cruising and it's been thoroughly gone through... not to mention, it's friggin stunning.

I really don't know.

straight and honest:
No car for me with a 318 and in this colour combo.

But there might be a someone who is not into originality and just wants a nice ride.
It could be a european, too.
You can always come down with a price but hardly go up.
It might bring 12,14,15 or even 17 (even though I doubt it).
Location might bring interest a little down.

This is a tough car to evaluate as to price, was it produced to Canadian or U.S. specifications? That could make a big difference for somebody bringing it to the U.S. In the end it will be worth whatever somebody is will to pay for it, I would guess $12,500 to $15k, but one never knows until one puts it out there. Could be a killer sleeper with a 440 upgrade and disc brakes.

Dave

I'm sorry but I disagree with most of the values above. I hope that I am wrong and agree with Carsten's comments. I do like the car and when that gold color paint is in good shape with a good shine, it really looks very nice but I am pretty sure that I am in the minority as for the color. I just can't see a gold over green non bucket seat 318 Fury sell for five figures US.

The color combo of gold over green hurts the value.
The obvious poor paint match hurts.
IMHO a survivor has to have 80% original paint.
Low demand for a 318 car.
Assume it is a non-A/C car since A/C is not mentioned.
Bench seat car.
The hood tach just kills the original look of the car.
Some may have an issue with the Sport Fury grille on a Fury III.
On the plus side, its a "23" roof without a vinyl top.
The bulge hood despite the tach is also a plus.
The condition of the interior is a plus.

Sadly, I would say that bidding on eBay would top out around $7500 US. I think that this car would have a lot of interest to those trying to restore a V code GT and fear that it could end up being sacrificed to fix a basket case GT.

This is a tough car to evaluate and I think that the best course may be to put it on eBay and see what the bidders say its worth.

If I had the money I would buy that car in a heartbeat. And as it's not a low volume big block SF yadda yadda I would also fix it up the way I'd like it...

I wish were financially independent and had an expendable $30 K, as there are 3 cars right now I want badly. Really badly.

For what's worth, VMR Collector Car Price Guide supports what everyone is saying...
1970 PLYMOUTH FURY 318-230hp (8cyl-2V) AT

1970 PLYMOUTH FURY 318-230hp (8cyl-2V) AT

#5 #4 #3 #2 #1
Fury III 2dr Convertible 1100 4300 8075 11900 18875
Fury III 2dr Hardtop 875 2600 5550 8800 14250

I'm sorry but I disagree with most of the values above. I hope that I am wrong and agree with Carsten's comments. I do like the car and when that gold color paint is in good shape with a good shine, it really looks very nice but I am pretty sure that I am in the minority as for the color. I just can't see a gold over green non bucket seat 318 Fury sell for five figures US.

Bench seat car.

Sadly, I would say that bidding on eBay would top out around $7500 US. I think that this car would have a lot of interest to those trying to restore a V code GT and fear that it could end up being sacrificed to fix a basket case GT.

This is a tough car to evaluate and I think that the best course may be to put it on eBay and see what the bidders say its worth.

Bill , I had two thoughts. The one I posted and one very similar to yours . I went with what I posted in that you could under sell the car.

Bench seat car.

The only thing I disagree with is about the Sport Fury grille. I don't see how anybody wouldn't want one of the best looking grilles ever made on their car. Even if it didn't come with it from the factory.

I'd list it at $14,000 USD ($17,500 Cdn, 11,300 Eur) and see if you get any bites. My guess is it will cross the pond, talk to Tabias.

The only thing I disagree with is about the Sport Fury grille. I don't see how anybody wouldn't want one of the best looking grilles ever made on their car. Even if it didn't come with it from the factory.

Personally, I agree but there are some purists who want the cars exactly how the factory built them. Just sayin'...

The grill is an easy fix and I bet critter still has the original. Offer it as a choice in the ad and the buyer can choose

still have original..it will go with the car of course...as for the hidden headlight set up..hell its just dam sexy.....
20170927_164120.jpg

Back