For Sale 70 Newport 4 door

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixpkrt

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine, but I called and spoke with the seller. The 383/trans is getting janked going into a 70 Super Bee, and he's parting the rest till a demo derby guy buys the shell.
He's already sold some parts off the car, so if you need something, better act fast. This one won't be around too much longer.

CL ad:
######## CALL 773-55 NINE - 83 TWO TWO

,,,,,1970 CHRYSLER NEWPORT 383 ENG. 727 AUTO TRANS 8-3/4 REAR END

PARTS FOR SALE ; DOORS, TRUNK LID ,FENDER ,HOOD ,QUARTER PANEL ,BUMPER ,TAIL LIGHT ,GRILL, GLASS ,TIRE JACK ,SEATS ,INTERIOR ,DR PANELS ,SWITCHES ,STEERING COLUMN ,NEW BRAKE BOOSTER ,DASH BOARD ,RADIO ,REAR AXLE ,
,,,,,,,,COMPLETE BODY FOR STOCK CAR RACING ,,,DEMOLITION
70 Newport MW1.jpg
70 Newport MW2.jpg
70 Newport MW3.jpg
70 Newport MW4.jpg

Is that the correct phone number? The area code is Chicago but I pulled up CL and could not find it.

The ad is listed in Chicago CL under the "autoparts" link.
Just type in Chrysler

Look at the seats!!! They're mint!!!... What's wrong with these people!!

Power window car too .. beautiful color coombo.. Newport Custom.. This one realy hurts..

Power window car too .. beautiful color coombo.. Newport Custom.. This one realy hurts..

Its not a Custom, but nonetheless, it is a damn shame given its condition. Someone took good care of it during its existence, and now a know nothing is messing it all up.

A real shame.
A decent running and driving car with a nice interior gets destroyed.

I am sure the 383 LC engine won't go in a Super Bee. Just in some ******* clone Coronet "wanna Bee".

No one would cut this car up if it would be in Europe.

Carsten

Economics 101: Supply vs Demand.

There just isn't enough buyers for these so they get harvested for parts.

Alan

When I initially spoke with the seller, he told me it was in a garage somewhere around Midway Airport, and he got it for $1250.
I wanted the whole car, and would've got it fixed up as a driver, but it was already too late when I called him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back