For Sale 70 Newport convertible- not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctbrooklyn

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looks to be very nice and reasonably priced at $9,300. Second owner.

1970 Chrysler Newport Convertible

upload_2019-8-21_18-39-30.jpeg

upload_2019-8-21_18-40-11.jpeg

upload_2019-8-21_18-40-48.jpeg

upload_2019-8-21_18-41-15.jpeg

Beautiful convertible. The road wheels look great on the car. Just a minor thing but something doesn't look correct about the the caps on the chrome wheel center towers,

Beautiful convertible. The road wheels look great on the car. Just a minor thing but something doesn't look correct about the the caps on the chrome wheel center towers,

They look like the correct early, tall center caps, missing black background paint. Car looks to be a heck of a deal! Rare interior colour for that year/model.

Those are either the universal Kelsey Hays centers or AMC centers. The wheels look like 7 inchers, not the usual 6" ones.

Nice car and good price.

It says 383 4bbl; I'll bet it was originally a 2bbl, but the seller does not show the VIN.

The Newport sold today.

For records, I was told that the car is "all original including carburetor; top and ac work; top is black. Small amount of surface rust on both side behind rear tire (dog leg) below the chrome trim and small hole in truck floor."

I was interested if it was an N-code, but the seller was working with someone else and I missed it. The hunt continues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back