SOLD 70 Sport Fury int. panels new SMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

5wndwcpe

Reaction score
Contact seller
Here is a set of brand new interior panels for a '70 Sport Fury, fresh out of the box for their glamor shots. Yes, you could still order them from SMS, but these are available now, not three years from now. Maybe.
These were unused from a previous project and are in perfect condition. $700 plus the ride. Be forewarned, shipping might be a little salty - it is a big box afterall. Located in 19464

DSCN1543.JPG

DSCN1544.JPG

DSCN1545.JPG

DSCN1546.JPG

DSCN1548.JPG

SMS didn't put on the woodgrain insert with the i.d "Sport Fury" ???

PLymouth-Sport-Fury-GT-interior.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently not. Did they ever offer them ? I assumed you needed to transfer them over from the old ones.

Normally, you would have to send them your original door panels with the woodgrain panel and the Sport Fury emblem still on the panels and they would transfer them to the new panels. If you didn't supply those with your old panels, then they couldn't have done that.

I sent them my original ones with all that present and they had better come back that way!!!

They generally will not do the cutouts for window handles or power window switches etc but emblems, woodgrain panels they will transfer over. They also do all the cutouts correctly on the backside for the wire clips that hold the panels to the door. They will also replace the window felts that the glass slides along too that look original including the bright strip at the very top of the panel.

Below is an example of the door panels they did for my 1971 Chrysler 300:

2019-05-25-00-01-25-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back