WANTED '70 Sport Fury seat emblems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrome58

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello,

I need the 4 seat emblems that are standard with Sport Fury interiors (inside the yellow circles on the picture). They are missing in my car.

Thanks for your help.

upload_2019-7-2_14-42-30.png

When I had my 70 Fury buckets recovered I purposely omitted the chrome bars. On hot days, the bars get very hot in the sun and I had burnt my back a couple of times. My rear seats were still in great condition and didn't need recovering so the rear backrest still has the factory installed bars. So far nobody has noticed.

Anyhow, when I was getting the front buckets redone I came across a bag of about 5 or 6 NOS bars complete with the special backing plates at a swap meet. Today I looked in my parts boxes with no luck. I will dig deeper but it's been 10 plus years since I last saw them so they may have been lost. I did however find a picture of the bag I bought. I'll let you know if I find them.

IMG_20130326_161249.jpg

My new seat covers didn’t come with them. I omitted them for the same reason Fury440 did. So, I think I still have mine if someone needs some for a 68.

When I had my 70 Fury buckets recovered I purposely omitted the chrome bars. On hot days, the bars get very hot in the sun and I had burnt my back a couple of times. My rear seats were still in great condition and didn't need recovering so the rear backrest still has the factory installed bars. So far nobody has noticed.

Anyhow, when I was getting the front buckets redone I came across a bag of about 5 or 6 NOS bars complete with the special backing plates at a swap meet. Today I looked in my parts boxes with no luck. I will dig deeper but it's been 10 plus years since I last saw them so they may have been lost. I did however find a picture of the bag I bought. I'll let you know if I find them.
Thank you Fury440.

At least I have a picture of what they look like and how they're assembled on the seat. If you happen to find them, please let me know, I'm very very interested.

Well I just completed a serious garage search to find the bag of badges. No luck, I have no idea where it could have gotten to. Sorry for the false hope.

No problem, Fury440.
Thank you for searching them anyway, and posting the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back