WANTED 71 C body windshield washer resevoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmo153

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm sure other years will fit. I have a pump, just need the jug. Doesn't have to be perfect, just leak free. In the Boston area, zip for shipping costs is 02351. Thanks for looking.

Well there is four sold....may e if everyone that needs one piles on here some shrp business guy will say "what the heck, i'll try making some for a really fair price!" Could happen.

1969 to 1972 fits. Yes i am going to look for one too.

1970-1973 is the same jug. 1969 jug is different, but will fit inside fender rather than on inner fender. Mopar Performance actually lists the correct washer bottle as being available, part number P3431154, but when I ordered that number I got the wrong one. I called and told them about it a couple years ago and they said they would fix the problem. But while the p/n is still on their list, they have done nothing to make the correct one available. Maybe if a bunch of people called Mopar Performance and nagged them, instead of just me, maybe they would do something about it.
Meanwhile, I am lobbying Bob Baker to make the correct washer bottle one of his reproduction items as well as the 2 door fuselage C body C Pillar plastic moldings (around rear window). Most of these break when trying to take them out anymore since they are all brittle, even trying to be very careful. Most of us will need those too if we do a vinyl top correctly or an interior headliner.
Steve

1970-1973 is the same jug. 1969 jug is different, but will fit inside fender rather than on inner fender. Mopar Performance actually lists the correct washer bottle as being available, part number P3431154, but when I ordered that number I got the wrong one. I called and told them about it a couple years ago and they said they would fix the problem. But while the p/n is still on their list, they have done nothing to make the correct one available. Maybe if a bunch of people called Mopar Performance and nagged them, instead of just me, maybe they would do something about it.
Meanwhile, I am lobbying Bob Baker to make the correct washer bottle one of his reproduction items as well as the 2 door fuselage C body C Pillar plastic moldings (around rear window). Most of these break when trying to take them out anymore since they are all brittle, even trying to be very careful. Most of us will need those too if we do a vinyl top correctly or an interior headliner.
Steve

hmm....wondering how Paul made out.....

Steve

Is that this one?

Mopar Parts ~ OEM Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Plymouth Parts

Hiltop autoparts $275 :eek:

2932830.jpg

70 Fury.jpg
What would be a "marketable" price for the correct bottle? It took me forever to find an NOS bottle for the pink 70 Fury I'm restoring here at B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc.. Fortunately for me, I friend of mine, that use to own a 6pk Fury, collected parts years ago and happened to have one put away he had forgotten about. I've restored and currently own many rare Mopars as well as produced many reproduction parts, I've never dabbled with a cbody until the pink Fury. I have a source to make this part locally, I'm not sure what the cbody part of our hobby will be willing to pay for a limited demand part?

Michael C. Ross - Owner
B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc.
[email protected]

That's kinda where I figured the price would be, maybe a little more. I don't see selling 200 at that price for a cbody bottle, then again, I'm not familiar with that market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back