For Sale 71 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron - $6500 (Annapolis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildbunch02

Reaction score
Contact seller
71 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron

71 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron - $6500 (Annapolis)

image 5 of 5
00H0H_9jeXm5xNFYs_600x450.jpg

00w0w_WbblLPJNkn_600x450.jpg

00707_cvzkSE6ix9K_600x450.jpg

00n0n_gZBdLF0hrHN_600x450.jpg

00b0b_jpBzbPhNKmU_600x450.jpg

00H0H_9jeXm5xNFYs_50x50c.jpg
00w0w_WbblLPJNkn_50x50c.jpg
00707_cvzkSE6ix9K_50x50c.jpg
00n0n_gZBdLF0hrHN_50x50c.jpg
00b0b_jpBzbPhNKmU_50x50c.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

1971 Chrysler Imperial La Baron

condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 81000
paint color: green
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: sedan

I have a old skool 71 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron two door with vinyl top tented windows a 440 engine torqueflite 8 transmission and a extra transmission extra parts, 22"chrome wheels engine runs like a clock new brakes front and rear Flowmaster mufflers, dual exhaust ,Elder Brock carburetor, metallic green does have Rust back trunk and right quarter panel but no rust underneath it is a fixer-upper you will have to get radio and repair driver's power window motor and some gauges on dash if you like to Tinker with cars this is the car for you or if you know someone that can do it for you...text me at show contact info
George
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6729318136

posted: a day ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

I'd buy the wheels only to make sure they were melted down so no human could ever see them again.

agh! ick! ugh! Hate to be old fashioned but i hate donks and big wheeled cars. Especially to an imperial coupe.Look closely,there,s rust also.B.Brummel

Firewall has severe rust..
Right side is rusting thru the crappy paint that is cracking and peeling..
Pull handles are gone, steering wheel needs a LOT of help.
Windows not working per advert..
I would do 1500$ cuz I could use some of the parts from the car...

On a positive note, nice car! Minus the wheels, of course. Not alot of '71 Imperial coupes left to pick from. Buy it and sell the wheels. Enjoy car. Mile after mile. I love the gold interior, it looks to be in great shape too. Odd that they chose green over black for the colour change. Dollars to donuts it's originally gold vinyl top. Goldmembers car!

I even hate those bouncing cars.Then again cars are about the only thing i,m conservative about.Wheels can detract from the intended body shape.Let alone handling suffers.Ride.B.Brummel

On a positive note, nice car! Minus the wheels, of course. Not alot of '71 Imperial coupes left to pick from. Buy it and sell the wheels. Enjoy car. Mile after mile. I love the gold interior, it looks to be in great shape too. Odd that they chose green over black for the colour change. Dollars to donuts it's originally gold vinyl top. Goldmembers car!

I`d prefer if the buyer was going to scrap the wheels. Otherwise this is a nice car despite the roughness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back