Status
Not open for further replies.

polara71

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
1971 Dodge Polara Custom

Not mine, though I wish it were . Ive been thinking about this car all day, I hope someone here can use her. She needs some work but appears to me she has great bones for someone wanting a 71 2 door and they arent in abundance .
I want it badly, Hell I want them all but there is something about this one that trips my trigger.

Call or text the fellow, he has been very accommodating with information ......

00D0D_9Zwbs8PvQX4_600x450.jpg
00S0S_1wp7IDG0KQs_600x450.jpg
00u0u_6Hnekeo23Ny_1200x900.jpg
00X0X_cIdGhHipWRW_600x450.jpg
00o0o_jHJR26EOAXv_600x450.jpg
00H0H_jIBawOlsaJ1_600x450.jpg
00K0K_aiUciXSQBG4_600x450.jpg
00J0J_eDF2DtZ3Hrt_600x450.jpg
00w0w_5TkxKHXCKDu_600x450.jpg
00T0T_aBz1ubtaUYh_600x450.jpg

84,000 miles (original motor) - 360 motor V8, ~90% all original car, 3rd owner. 2 Door car with factory AC, power steering & disc brakes. Runs, drives and stops well. Has fuel leak and crack in windshield. Needs tune up, oil change, new wipers. Very little rust, has solid floor pans and is a straight car - No visible dents in car, paint chips here and there, some surface rust and some tiny holes in rear quarter bottom and one in fender. Asking $5,000 OBO. Willing to trade for equal value construction work, cars, trucks, toys, tools - send pictures with trade offers. I DO NOT NEED HELP SELLING AND NO PAY PAL. I prefer text any time is fine.

That car is really clean and I'm digging the gold interior.I would buy that in a heartbeat if it were close by.

My pros and cons list....
Pros:
-CLEAN
-Missing link in my 2 door 71 collection
-One State away.

Cons:
- Color scheme isn't my favorite.
- Small Block
- I am out of space and funding unless I let one go (haha)

It looks like a nice car and I woke up to her in my inbox. Smiling. "Save me Wyatt."

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Last edited:
Dollars to Doughnuts,.. a guy in Canada buys it and sells it to a guy Germany.

It has a new vinyl top and a few rust spots . Nothing I couldn't live with as a driver, trunk looks solid with mat surface rust.

I almost like the color and nothing would stop me from putting year correct bucket seats in the car while I converted the interior to black.

It has a new vinyl top and a few rust spots . Nothing I couldn't live with as a driver, trunk looks solid with mat surface rust.

I almost like the color and nothing would stop me from putting year correct bucket seats in the car while I converted the interior to black.
I was already thinking I would make the same upgrades.

That car and color combination would be much more attractive with all the tires being whitewalls.

My guess is that the car's color is GY4, which is called "honeydew" in the Chrysler models. I have a 71 Imperial in that color and I really love it (sorry, no photo of it). The photos in this listing for the Polara don't do it justice since they are taken in the shade. And Wyatt already has some extra bucket seats for it. It should be yours Wyatt! Even your PK isn't that nice an original, but that would be hard to let go for me too.

Extra buckets? I sold him two sets ...how many more does he have?

It is Y4.

The blue 1971 Monaco he got from me had a set of black bucket seats in that that were in need of redoing, and he also got another much better set from me at the same time plus the matching rear seats too. And a bunch of other parts, including a complete console setup. Wyatt is a hoarder!! I can relate. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back