Golden Banana

Reaction score
Contact seller
1971 fury 3

again pretty naff pics but 46,000 miles

00j0j_5L7vPk1WbZ3_600x450.jpg
greeeeeeeeeeen.jpg
00A0A_4gQzmQE42Kd_600x450.jpg

I have a hunch this is a nice one. Unpopulated places in Georgia are great for finding non-rusty sedans like this, that were taken care of, probably Grandpa's last car. Most of the Mopars I've owned came from Georgia. The surroundings you see in the pics tells you the people are decent. Hope it sells to someone who likes it for what it is...Thank you for posting.

Last edited:
i've had that same exact car but in blue/blue with black vinal roof and non working a/c

all these 71 FURY posts making me lust after another one :-\

I have this exact same car too, only its blue, but it does have Ac, but it needs charging. Mines a four barrel, and not that much....

That's exactly like mine, but white with blue buckets. No post. Also mine is a Sport Fury with AC.

Finally it was advertised for $2500 and I decided it should be mine. Never having owned a 70's c-body, I am pleasantly surprised how composed it is at high speeds, and how easy it is to drive in general. I got it home last night around midnight, it was a beautiful 5 hr drive with a big moon lighting my way! Only 46,000 miles; Grandpa bought it new for Grandma but she became afraid to drive it. Right now it's at my friend's shop being checked over. It has a vacuum leak somewhere or maybe the carb is in need of rebuilding. Well now I can feel like I'm not just a bystander on this site, and I'm looking forward to getting the original paint and interior looking their best.

005.JPG

007.JPG

006.JPG

008.JPG

Last edited:
Way to go! Nice score and good things come to those that wait....in this case!

Finally it was advertised for $2500 and I decided it should be mine. Never having owned a 70's c-body, I am pleasantly surprised how composed it is at high speeds, and how easy it is to drive in general. I got it home last night around midnight, it was a beautiful 5 hr drive with a big moon lighting my way! Only 46,000 miles; Grandpa bought it new for Grandma but she became afraid to drive it. Right now it's at my friend's shop being checked over. It has a vacuum leak somewhere or maybe the carb is in need of rebuilding. Well now I can feel like I'm not just a bystander on this site, and I'm looking forward to getting the original paint and interior looking their best.

Hey! Way-ta-go on scoring that fusie. Very nice car.

That is a great story. Much better ending than what else might have typically happened to grandma's car. If those prior owners are good folk, I'd drive that car the next time (years later) I got down that way. I've done that before and the people were so happy to see their old car still looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back