SOLD 71 monaco survivor $10,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

black c

Reaction score
Contact seller
71 triple black 59,00 original miles, clean two fender-tag car 440ci. 4bbl. PB. PS. A/C Cruise rear defrost Am Fm radio rim-blow steering wheel, and cornering lamps. any questions...

monaco 001.jpg

monaco 009.jpg

monaco 011.jpg

monaco 012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a beautiful car. Nice seats and look at the roof rail seal, it looks like it's brand new!

That's it! That's my car. I want it!!!!!

What about the complaining from your friends about crawling into the back seat? That's even more awkward than the New Yorker was. It's more of a car for me.:D:D Besides, I thought you had the empty wallet syndrome. I'm trying to save you from yourself and preserve your marriage.

I have had so many opportunities to buy this car over the last fifteen years it isnt funny, in fact it hurts. I love that car

I have had so many opportunities to buy this car over the last fifteen years it isnt funny, in fact it hurts. I love that car

So tell us everything you know about it. I'd be interested in knowing more about this beauty.

So tell us everything you know about it. I'd be interested in knowing more about this beauty.

I dont know much more about it. I have a bunch of photos from the previous owner before the current seller. Before the current owner bought it, it was listed on Moparts and I believe the drydock for sale. It was at the Mopar Nationals several years.
Two reasons why I didnt mortgage the farm for this car was it is a Monaco, not a Polara and it didnt have bucket seats. If it had buckets I would have over looked the Monaco attributes.

Now, I dont care about those facts and I can no longer mortgage the farm.

I have seen this car up close and personal and it is even better in person! I was at Harolds place a couple of times recently hangin with Ted and drooling over this piece, he didn't say it was for sale!

That's a stunning car!!! Looks great with raised whites too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back