NOT MINE 71 NYer coupe yellow (Belgium)

330dTA

Reaction score
At 27.500 euros it won't be for sale long. The car is in perfect order. If you can live with the color, it's a steal. IMHO.

saforwardlook

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
At 27.500 euros it won't be for sale long. The car is in perfect order. If you can live with the color, it's a steal. IMHO.

My 71 FY1 New Yorker shown in post $52 above is fully optioned with sunroof, console mounted cassette player, just about every other option available and has the 440 HP and has only 38K miles on it, bought from the original owner's son. The original owner was Phil Rauch, owner of a Chrysler/Imperial dealership Burbank, CA back in those years. He special ordered this car and drove it the rest of his life on dealer plates the whole time. So I became its first titled owner. It was his favorite car of all time according to his son.

I have had many offers to buy the car by people literally begging me to let them do so. So your estimate may be correct, although I was not expecting it to be worth that much honestly. So maybe....................

Knowing myself, I will leave that decision up to my trustee more than likely.....................................I really like the car myself. And I am not really an attention whore like Stan either! :D :poke:

Last edited: