'71 Plymouth Sport Fury IL. FB

Pete Kaczmarski

Reaction score
493192713535_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=rvLTns_Nri0AX9hyAgF&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

Marketplace

Vehicles
1971 Plymouth fury 3 Sport
Toledo, OH · 6 days ago ·
$2,500

• About This Vehicle
    • Driven 88,000 miles
    • Automatic transmission
    • Exterior color: Beige · Interior color: Brown

Seller's Description
Solid Florida car.. been in storage for decades. . No holes .. Solid trunk deck and floor pans. . Needs compeatly restored .. does run .. Everything's there 318 / 727 Less

From the poor quality photos, this appears to be a 2DR HT. Precious little information, but the the price would appear to be fair for a runner that is solid. I have always thought the 70-71 sport furys were good looking cars. Will probably need a fuel system and brake system overhaul, timing chain, hoses and tires at a minimum.

Dave

Last edited:
Another brown w/brown interior 71 Plymouth. Very popular color combo that year.
Dad had a 4dr Sport Fury that year with that gorgeous chocolate brown interior.

facebook marketplace advert 950712958711467

Solid Florida car.. been in storage for decades. . No holes .. Solid trunk deck and floor pans. .
Needs compeatly restored .. does run .. Everything's there 318 / 727

Larry Gorniak Toledo, OH

Still on fb. Has it sold? Decent looking car from what can be seen.

From the poor quality photos, this appears to be a 2DR HT. Precious little information, but the the price would appear to be fair for a runner that is solid. I have always thought the 70-71 sport furys were good looking cars. Will probably need a fuel system and brake system overhaul, timing chain, hoses and tires at a minimum.

Dave
I talked to the owner.... 4 door sedan

Lots of poker being played by all, sounds like get there with a trailer if you need a good parts car for a SF resto :rofl:

Back