drive: rwd
fuel: gas
paint color: yellow
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: wagon

QR Code Link to This Post

I have a 1971 Plymouth sport suburban station wagon for sale. Has Chrysler 360 v8 with 727 trans. But trans is starting to slip so it will need one and will probably need to be trailered home. Does have rust on front fenders and rear quarters. Interior is okay. Seats are good. A few tears. But it will need carpet all the way around. Floors are solid. Runs like a charm. Great car.
Car also comes with big block hood, aluminum intake, 4 painted to match steel wheels, and a set of pie tin hubcaps.

Asking price is $2850 obo. Please text anytime or call after 3pm at show contact info
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6106589715

posted: about 24 hours ago

updated: about 24 hours ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

safety tips
Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

I spoke with the owner.6 passenger, originally yellow. If this car were a 9 passenger I'd be on my way, but as Chris said, the yellow is awe inspiring

So this is an original 360-2 car? The seats and dashpad don't look all that bad, so I am wondering what the real miles are.......? That yellow when renewed with new woodgrain would be awesome.

So this is an original 360-2 car? The seats and dashpad don't look all that bad, so I am wondering what the real miles are.......? That yellow when renewed with new woodgrain would be awesome.

Yes, looking at the odometer id think 135000.

I wonder what they would want for it with the wheels that are on it in the pix. I think those make it look great.

Dave, you could always convert it to a 9 Passenger Wagon. This Sport Suburban has the Brougham interior - the same interior in the same color that my '71 Custom Suburban 9 passenger wagon has. Those seats are very comfortable and SMS has NOS material for them.

Dave, you could always convert it to a 9 Passenger Wagon. This Sport Suburban has the Brougham interior - the same interior in the same color that my '71 Custom Suburban 9 passenger wagon has. Those seats are very comfortable and SMS has NOS material for them.

Damn you Bill

My dad wants to go check it out it's only about 6 hrs away. Gonna call him later tonight and see if we can make a deal bonus is i took my small block out of my wagon with a good trans.

Looks like were hopefully gonna get a deal done for the wagon. Should get pics of the fender tag and broadcast sheet hopefully in the morning and then try and get it this weekend. So then I'll have my 70 black Sport Suburban and my dad will have this 71.

Be advised many highways in the area are closed due to high water. Areas had a foot of rain in 3 days.
Good luck!

Very true ... they are closing I44 (west of Imperial) tonight and others are already closed. Rivers are filling up/fill. Corps is out and people are sandbagging

Arnold MO is getting hammered and that's just north of Imperial.

Be careful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back