For Sale 71 polara 4spd

Status
Not open for further replies.

69monaco

Reaction score
Contact seller
Yes , that car…….. For Sale at Auction: 1971 Dodge Polara in Greensboro, North Carolina

15375846-1971-dodge-polara-std.jpg

Look through the forum here , you will find a lot about this car......

Nice job on the Tach too, other members would likely like to know where/how he got it. Also, can't be sure, but looks like the ignition interlock is there. Nice touch.

Neat car....I like it's execution! Only issue I have is with the AC line running straight through over the pass side exhaust manifold.....just doesn't belong there and looks so out of place!

I liked the little 318 base model it used to be. Well I like both actually...ugh I miss Minnesota.
If I could, I'd bring this back to Minnesota, so wrong in so.many ways, but oh so right. And I'd drive the hell out of it. But I'll keep dreaming, and planting money trees!

If I could, I'd bring this back to Minnesota, so wrong in so.many ways, but oh so right. And I'd drive the hell out of it. But I'll keep dreaming, and planting money trees!
It should go to Illinois or Idaho. That's it!

Cool car I recall this one being discussed before as you guys do I'm sure. Looks like a cracked dash pad .. shame.

1971-dodge-polara-hp2.jpg

On the tach, I'm guessing he took something like the tach below (a Sun) and removed the bezel and housing and attached it behind the dash. He may have also added a shift light.

s-l1600.jpg

either the tach is stuck at 1000 rpms or the temp and gas gauge aren't working.

Like this car a lot, but it needs RWL tires to match the high performance look he's created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back