IMG_6703.jpg
IMG_6704.jpg
IMG_6705.jpg
IMG_6706.jpg
IMG_6709.jpg
IMG_6711.jpg
IMG_6713.jpg
IMG_6715.jpg

This car was for sale in the mid west for the better part of a year. They struggled to get 1500. It's buffed out now and looks a lot better but..... it's still a hardtop

This car was for sale in the mid west for the better part of a year. They struggled to get 1500. It's buffed out now and looks a lot better but..... it's still a hardtop

I knew you would have the skinny on this one. Being a hardtop I figured you would pass but was worried about public posting it in case you changed your mind lol

Was curious what the floor mats on front drivers side were covering up...

My dad and I looked at this car approx 1 year and a half ago. Drove about and hour and a half in 13 degree weather to take a look at it. It wouldn't start but it wanted to.

Has a baseball sized rust hole in the passenger quarter as my dad remembers it.

It was cheaper at the time we looked at it. Asking price was $2,000 I believe. Or $2,500. It's been a while.

They do from the front / side view . From the rear.... rear/ side or even the inside you'd wish it were a sedan

A tip for everybody -
Creamy Gojo handcleaner is great for removing the human 'residue' that you see on the steering wheel hornpad and above the armrests.
upload_2017-2-19_12-2-8.png

And seller says trunk is rock solid. With that mat still in place, as a bidder how do I know, and how do I know that he verified? What I do see, though, is water on the wheelwell, and the rear window trim is not installed. I suspect the buyer of this car will find that this car has some rusty clips for the trim, and that there is some rust that allows water into the trunk. BTDT.

upload_2017-2-19_12-1-31.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back