71 Sport Fury PH23 roof c-pillar

Stoffauge

Reaction score
Morning guys ,

Can anybody show me how a c-pillar interior part for a 71 ph23 sport fury looks ? Googled it but didn’t find anything . Mine was gone when I got the car and I can’t really imagine how this part looks . Didn’t find any pic in the fsm either….

See if you can find the Parts Illustration section of the respective Chrysler Parts Manual, from www.mymopar.com. Many times, interior rear seat area pictures are in the factory sales brochures, which can be found in several places. One such place is www.EatonDetroitSpring.com. Follow the menu to look for springs for your car, then on the far right hand end of the menu, is an icon to click on which will bring up the appropriate sales brochure. Other locations have those brochures for download, too. Maybe something at www.hamtramck-historical.com in the "Library"?

Hello Fabian!

That's what the c-pillar of my PH23 looks like. The most is coverd by the headliner.

20220724_125845.jpg
20220724_125903.jpg

If you need the plastic window surround, you can find a white pair at ABC Moparts https://abcmoparts.com/home/ols/products/1969-71-c-body-window-surrounds-white

Thanks Jörg! That’s exactly what I was looking for for so long . You can’t really imagine if you’ve never seen it .

thanks a lot

I'm happy to help.
If there are problems with the order because it says "no international shipping" I might be able to help.
Bob Baker also delivered my door pull handles to me in Germany...

Back