SOLD 72 Chrysler Town and Country Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

glennb49

Reaction score
Contact seller
Its time to let my 72 Town and Country go and hope one of you guys who appreciate these cars can give it a new home! Its got the rare vinyl roof that was offered one year only, in good original condition, 400 4barrel was rebuilt about 18K ago. Odometer shows 37K! New rear tires and dual exhaust in the last year. Kathy my wife hand painted wood grain in base clear when I painted car in 02, still looks great. Class three hitch, I use her to pull my 20 foot camper up north each year! Always gets lots of attention in the camp ground! Interior in great condition no rips or tears, no third seat, has hidden compartment I use to store my camping gear. It pulls the trailer fine with 355 rear end and automatic which has been serviced in the past three years. Asking $10K. Call Glenn after 6pm 920 887 8593 Beaver Dam Wi.

DSCN1626 (2).JPG

DSCN1629 (2).JPG

DSCN1632 (2).JPG

DSCN1656 (2).JPG

DSCN1637.JPG

DSCN1642 (2).JPG

DSCN1661.JPG

DSCN1640.JPG

Someone will be very lucky to get your wagon Glenn.

She's a beauty!!!!!

Very nice, my parents had a 72. 400 2bbl, 3rd row seats, and rear A/C.

Oh GAWD.... SWOOON! Man, if I were even close to having that kind of scratch I'd be all over that. Someone is going to be very happy with her. Beautiful car.

Your wife did a beautiful job.....:thumbsup:

Some don't like that treatment, I think they look amazing

Sorry guys, put an add on Craigs list and it sold in the first day! Going down to Chicago where Mark, a Chrysler guy will pull his Airstream with it. It went to a good home! But Ill sure miss her and all the adventures we had in the 17 years we owned her!

I'm glad it's going to a good home. Be sure to tell the new owner about FCBO. We would love to hve him be part of our group.

[QUOT E="gnb49, p ost : 51 2132, member: 1594"]Sorry guys, put an add on Craigs list and it sold in the first day! Going down to Chicago where Mark, a Chrysler guy will pull his Airstream with it. It went to a good home! But Ill sure miss her and all the adventures we had in the 17 years we owned her![/QUOTE]

Glad it is staying on the continent

Yes! Thank you MOTHER!! A 94 Buick Road Master? But its not a Chrysler product! Yes it has 5K tow rating and rear wheel drive and gets around 20 mpg! You guys, What Chrysler product built in the last 10 years will pull my 32 hundred pound camper and get that kind of mileage as the Buick? I want a Magnum or 300C but they only have 1k or 2k tow rating with the hemi! What do you guys suggest? That Road Master is looking tempting but will Kathy drive it for her year round car? She really likes her 02 300M Special! That's our newest car!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back