72 Dodge Coronet wagon

I've searched but can't find a 72 wagon with a RR or charger front clip. Will it even fit? Anyone seen one or have a pic. I'd think it would be pretty sharp.

I've searched but can't find a 72 wagon with a RR or charger front clip. Will it even fit? Anyone seen one or have a pic. I'd think it would be pretty sharp.
Ive seen a green 72 Satellite Wagon with a two door Satelllite front clip. It didn't work for me. But a least the guy is enjoying his car & it's not rotting away

Got the fresh batch of weld through primer in today so was able to prep the passenger panel and weld it in, also did some patchwork preparation on the door jamb on the rear door area. The contoured patch is almost ready to be used. More pics to follow.

Floor7.jpg
Patch with contours.jpg

Rain rain rain, again, this is driving me nuts, all I got done today was the welding in of the door arch and primering it.

patch.jpg

While waiting on some rear footwells I popped the side window and cleaned the channel, also coated it in zinc chromate, did the other side too as I could see it needed doing too.

Side window.jpg
Side window1.jpg
Side window2.jpg

Did some more on Bob's car today with clouds threatening as usual. Here is a pic or two. The wheel arch patch is done and primered as well. Oh while there isn't a pic, the side window is back in. I will take some pics tomorrow of the end result. Cleaned up the area where the red Fury was too.

patch1.jpg

I checked into welding the frame connectors in underneath but they are for a coupe and don't match the floor of the wagon, so that plan got nixed for now.

frame connector.jpg

Back