72 Fury hideaway grille Free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad Smith

Reaction score
Contact seller
About 15 years ago I parted out a rusty gold 72 T vin hideaway grille Gran Coupe for extra parts for my 71 GT. I saved the grille which was only missing the Plymouth logo in the center insert of the bumper with the thought that a 72 C body person might need it/want it. I would be more than happy to box it up and ship for cost of just that if anyone wants it.

P1010127edit.jpg

P1010123edit.jpg

P1010131.JPG

P1010118.JPG

Does it have all the motor, relays/wiring harness/special switches etc.? I live not too far from you (if you're in Monroe County NY - that's what comes up when I click on Monroe in your profile info), and could drive to meet you, say in Buffalo or Niagara Falls... save us all some dough, and you some boxing up and shipping effort... however, it also says you live in Washington state, which is a tad far for me... lol. If that's the case, I'm going to have to pass.

Does it have all the motor, relays/wiring harness/special switches etc.? I live not too far from you (if you're in Monroe County NY - that's what comes up when I click on Monroe in your profile info), and could drive to meet you, say in Buffalo or Niagara Falls... save us all some dough, and you some boxing up and shipping effort... however, it also says you live in Washington state, which is a tad far for me... lol. If that's the case, I'm going to have to pass.
My apologies for not listing it better. The car had been flood damaged/underwater at a previous point and I only focused on saving the grille assemblies. I am out in Monroe Wa so not alot of help. I did have the best of intentions though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back