For Sale '72 Fury III trunk lid

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMFURYS

Reaction score
Contact seller
Trunk lid that came off a '72 Fury III. Very good shape, no rust. Lock and key still there (can't remember about light). See pics and check out my other thread under '72 Fury III grilles for sale as I just posted the decoded fender tag. $100, but I will NOT be able to ship this item. Local pick up in 23701 zip code, or I MIGHT possibly be able to deliver, or meet up to about a 200 mile radius. We can discuss that option if you are interested.

Thanks,
Dan

Celinia parts for sale 1-6-19 001.JPG

Celinia parts for sale 1-6-19 002.JPG

Celinia parts for sale 1-6-19 003.JPG

Celinia parts for sale 1-6-19 004.JPG

Should also fit 70 & 71 Furys. Only fits 72 Furys with the trunk key at the right side. Mid-year they moved the key to the center of the trunk if my memory is correct.

Should also fit 70 & 71 Furys. Only fits 72 Furys with the trunk key at the right side. Mid-year they moved the key to the center of the trunk if my memory is correct.
Hello,
Not sure on 70 and 71 but pretty sure it fits 73 also has 72 and 73 had many of the same parts.
You are 100% correct on the key being on the right side for only about half the production run before being moved to the center. Finding that right side lock emblem for a 72 Fury III is impossible (at least in any kind of decent shape).
Thanks,
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back