72 fury interior, gold or ivy gold?

FinFury

Reaction score
I am going to get a new carpet for my 72 4 door Fury and came up with a problem about the interior color. The interior is definately goldish but I have seen carpets for sale for Fury as gold and ivy gold.

Mine seems to have slight greenish tint on the color so which one could it be? I have a broadcast Sheet, but I didn't find anything with the color code listed there.

From line 6:
Carpet Ft 47, color y7, Rr 45

Any help?

Most companies will send you free swatches to make sure before you buy. I had a 71 Monaco with ivy gold interior, although some of the bits and pieces were the regular "bright gold", which has no noticeable green tones in it. Given your note of "slight greenish tint", I think you have ivy gold.

I will post pics tomorrow. Only problem is that the my camera or display has problems showing the real color. It shows as more pure gold in pics without the slight greenish tint as seen in real. I'll try my other camera.

Ok here are some pics if I manage to link them with my phone.

Edit: doesn't seem to work, here are direct links to pics in my google drive

view

view

view

view

In some pics it seems more pure gold while on some pics it shows quite green. Reality is somewhere between.

Last edited:
reality is in which light you hold them..they will change...is basicly a metallic gold with green tint..will have to look into my notes..know there was ivy...ember and the metallic had a different name...welcome to the fun
IMG_0162.JPG

0306161302a_resized.jpg
IMG_0162.JPG
0306161302a_resized.jpg
IMG_0903.JPG

Back