For Sale 72 Fury suburban

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Posted on the station wagon forum. Not mine.

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/plymouth/unspecified/1865767.html
56069512-770-0.jpg

Tawny Gold is a beautiful color when it's shiny. However, to be perfect it needs wood.

Thanks Will, AFAIAC that is the perfect car to emulate your lifestyle, if I were able and inclined. That just needs a nice vintage camper to be all set.

I might like real wood look, but I never managed to get properly excited over stickers...

If you all promise not to bid I might be able to snag this one!

Tawny Gold is a great name for a car. Though my wife might get jealous.

Homerr are you Bidding / Buying this?! I defer to you since I'm late to this post / but I really want a local Tacoma WA C Body Forum Member to inspect this '72 today prior to tomorrow's Auction. Anyone seen this Wagon? I'd PayPal an inspection fee and Bid to WIN online Sunday (assuming Homerr not Buying this) Appreciate a PM to make this deal happen- I love Fuselage Wagons!!! (Own a '71 TAWNY GOLD Barracuda 'Vert) Thank You, Mark Sonoma Co. CA

No, I've decided to pass. I've got a summer flu going on so I won't be there either.

I signed up on proxibid just to bid and try to buy it. It was the next to last car to go through (waited all day!) At the last minute, it was pulled from the sale! I honestly didn't know that a no reserve car could be pulled right before it went across? Anyway, no sale...kind of looking for one, if the right one comes across...
Thanks,
Rmj

[QUOTE="rmj, At the last minute, it was pulled from the sale! I honestly didn't know that a no reserve car could be pulled right before it went across? [/QUOTE]

:mob:

My minor ProxyBid experiences have me thinking CL and EB are far from the only or worst idiots we have to worry about. The few I have bothered to sign in and track something I wanted, and was willing to gamble a fair price on, either went into stupid disclosures at the last moment or the sale got silly all of a sudden by someone who was there live... made me wonder if they saw something I couldn't or if they were just that nuts.

I signed up on proxibid just to bid and try to buy it. It was the next to last car to go through (waited all day!) At the last minute, it was pulled from the sale! I honestly didn't know that a no reserve car could be pulled right before it went across? Anyway, no sale...kind of looking for one, if the right one comes across...
Thanks,
Rmj

I'd be so angry I couldn't live without making phone calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back