72 Fury Wagon

BBodyDan

Reaction score
Hi folks, im thinking about selling my wagon, it an older resto that is beautiful, it was done on a rust free car, everything works as it should just dont get to use it much and hate having it sit around when someone should be enjoying it. It runs out excellent 360 auto. manual windows except rear gate of course and all works great! interior is excellent with one little seam tear in drivers seat. What do you think its worth? Thanks folks for any input.
72 wagon.jpg
72 wagon15.jpg
72 wagon8.jpg
72 wagon2.jpg
72 wagon7.jpg
72 wagon11.jpg
72 wagon4.jpg
72 wagon.jpg
72 wagon15.jpg
72 wagon8.jpg
72 wagon2.jpg
72 wagon7.jpg
72 wagon11.jpg
72 wagon4.jpg
72 wagon.jpg
72 wagon15.jpg

I would start at least at $8000 maybe $9000.
What are prices for restored wagons like in your area. Chevies? Fords?

Im in Michigan so rust free and a wagon are slim to none here, so finding any that are nice are rare and i haven't seen any in a while thats why i thought i would ask you folks. I guess start higher you can always come down right. Thanks for the input.

Nice rust free wagons are listed often for 12-15k, also depending on how original the car is (fendertag answeres a lot of questions about that) with a 440ci even more.. Don't know if they get that or take a lower offer at some point though... If you're not in a hurry why not starting high and see if some fishes take the bait..
I know lot of people on this board don't want to hear that talk and still mesmerize about what prices were 20 years ago, but that's what I would do if I had a nice car for sale

More pics... Interior, underneath, headliner, cargo area... Etc. Stock 360, nothing over the top. Pretty plane Jane... But really sweet Jane she is!

I'd say around 8k to start...like has been mentioned. Wagons are always great, but tend to be niche sales.

I love your car and wouldn't mind owning it myself.

Back