72 fury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any particular reason you have the car listed twice here? This ain't freakin' Craigslist!!!

Relax. This computer forum stuff is still strange territory to some people. Took Ross a year to post a picture correctly.

Any particular reason you have the car listed twice here? This ain't freakin' Craigslist!!!

Have been away for a while. new to this and made a mistake. so, you know what you can do, idiot!!

No biggie, it takes a whole lot to get me riled up. My original comment was simply to illuminate the point of multiple posts.

I am sorry and do feel bad. I am quite sure you are not an a-hole and neither is anyone else on this site. please take care....lynch d
Calm down, dude. You only have 18 posts. We're not like any other forum out there.

My reply. And yeah, I'm an a$$hole.

There is a biker list I sometimes frequent. It is an off-shoot of another list where the rice burner riders would often get into arguments and get upset with the Harley guys. They would call the Harley guys "assholes." It got so bad that after a while, the Harley guys started issuing ******* numbers to each other - especially those Harley riders who were most frequently assaulted by the rice burner guys. It became a great badge of honor to be an *******.

Last edited:
That Chrysler 300 guy and superb would qualify as the number 1 and 2 here..... who's got 3?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back