72 Imperial Loser - I can't compete against Doc

Wile E Coyote

Super Genius
Reaction score
I threw in the towel on the dream of ever getting another 72 Imperial with the way Doc snatches them out of everywhere like a frog catching bugs! As the depression stabilized and I refocused on learning to be happy with one 72 Imperial, I decided to treat myself to a lil 'ole Hellcat. And WOW. Wow, wow, wow! I'm going for a ride; I'll post more later!!!

Hellcat.png

Hate to admit it, but I'd take that over an Imperial most days of the week.
Congratulations!

At least you got a color that doesn't stand out! :poke:

That's the way to treat yourself, have fun!

And now - YOU suck!

I think I'm as jealous as I am of the Imperials. lol

Great vehicle choice! Folks don't realize what great vehicles these can be, especially in Hellcat form. Check out these three videos (they are just a fill-in until we get the one on the subject car here) on a famous road race track in Germany. It gives some of the best cars in the world a run for their money and beats them. Guy doing the driving has nerves of steel! Riveting............

Watch a Hellcat Charger blast around the Nurburgring

Last edited:
Great vehicle choice! Folks don't realize what great vehicles these can be, especially in Hellcat form. Check out these three videos (they are just a fill-in until we get the one on the subject car here) on a famous road race track in Germany. It gives some of the best cars in the world a run for their money and beats them. Guy doing the driving has nerves of steel! Riveting............

Dang those videos were a blast!!!!!!!!!

They are not professional drivers, so perhaps unable to get the best out of these cars on the track.
No helmets? :confused:

Congrats on the Hellcat!! I checked out this one a week ago. 8700 miles, already lowered (OEM parts included).
I just can't get past that interior though.
Hellcat Charget 1.jpg
Hellcat Charger 3.jpg
Hellcat Charger 2.jpg

I see ultra-plain all white or all black chargers with blacked out windows and I get nervous.
There's so many different grills on Chargers now, I can't keepnthem straight.
I used to know a Newport grill from a 300 grill from a NY grill but it's rediculous now.

I totally agree with you. It is a pretty common ride seen daily, but having 707 HP under your foot would make me forget about that real fast.
For me I can spot any newer Mopar quite easily. On the other hand, if I'm walking back to my 300 through any parking lot, I couldn't tell you if I was passing a Toyota from a Lexus to a Ford or a VW, unless I see the manufactures logo/plate.
Even NASCAR has homogenized the racers. If it wasn't for the big sticker on the front of those cars, I wouldn't know what it is.

Back