For Sale 72 T&C very nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

66MonacoWagon

Reaction score
Contact seller
1972 Chrysler Town and Country Station WagonNot mine. Pretty car!

17E51068-C1CA-476D-A209-275A1B179384.jpeg

I thought that the fuselage era 3 seat wagons always had rear grab handles on the D pillar and also had combination rear bumper guards and step pads for getting into the third seat. Apparently they must have been an option.

The 72 Fury wagon I used to own had those even though it was a 2 seat wagon and my 71 Fury wagon that is a 3 seat wagon has the grab handles and step pad/bumper guards. I recall that if you ordered the bumper guard package on a 2 seat wagon that you got the step pad type rear bumper guards.

I just find it odd that this very nicely equipped wagon lacks these 2 features.

Crazy, this is like 30 minutes from me, in the middle of nowhere...cornfield USA. Actually I'm sure that I know someone that is familiar with this wagon. I'll ask him if he knows the family. My work is minutes from this town, it's so small that kindergarden thru 12th grade are in the same facility.
July built. And yes it's strange that it doesn't have the handholds or steps. My 72 has both but not the 3rd seat...yet.

Last edited:
I keep looking this car over and I am just not feeling it. Color? Options? Not sure ....
I'm out

Beautiful car. Remember when people wouldn't give wagons a second look, Now everybody including myself love them. Lots of nice memories seeing this wagon

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice And fairly priced. Odd in that it doesn’t have power windows but does have AutoTemp. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back