727 deluxe repair kit

I used this company. I selected a few parts to upgrade a 904 trans to handle more HP along with a rebuild kit and shift improver kit, but they also have 727 parts and upgrades. All they do is Mopar. Home - A&A Transmissions

i took my car there and they rebuilt my front end, transmission, and brakes. they do great work i highly recommend them

For a stock or mostly stock engine, the regular kits work fine. With 4 frictions each, a 727 has more than enough holding power/plenty of friction surface.

i have a stock engine 440.
i meant that if there is any quality in that kit?
or is it just the chinese crap?

Well, if the package smells like sweet & sour sauce when you open it, I'd be suspicious. That sauce and ATF look the same!

i have a stock engine 440.
i meant that if there is any quality in that kit?
or is it just the chinese crap?

I would say that no one here has used that kit so cannot give you a qualified answer. I do buy from Rockauto and have always had good luck with their AC Delco replacement parts. I don't think Rockauto would be selling items that were not of quality as it would hurt their name.

However, I see where you are located and I don't know if I would want to save a few dollars in taking a chance that the kit is either not as complete as needed or not top quality. If me, I think I would use the services of a known seller who specializes in Mopars and has a tech support that I can contact should I run into a problem with the kit or need advice.

I learned a long time ago that you can be penny wise and dollar foolish. I only like to do some things once - other twice if I like it. So it is your choice which may or may not be taking a chance on the kit.

Back