For Sale 73 dodge polara parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebrea

Reaction score
Contact seller
found this on cl. guy is going to derby it and is selling all the interior parts. What a shame, its a good car yet!

http://stcloud.craigslist.org/pts/4496343467.html

Hi I have a bunch of miscellaneous 73 polara Mopar parts. The car is being in a Derby so I have mostly interior parts and trim like mirror doorhandles door panels grill sunvisors headlights headlight trim rings original a.m. radio headlight switch wiper switch wiper arms window cranks all door glass wiper motor grille heater switch. All these parts are in good salvageable condition. Let me know what you need make offer needs to go! not looking to get rich off these parts

00707_iiuZXjjWxvP_600x450.jpg01616_dOsnRO7G17C_600x450.jpg

00707_iiuZXjjWxvP_600x450.jpg

01616_dOsnRO7G17C_600x450.jpg

I have already made contact with the owner. This car is virtually identical to mine and would have provided me with a plethora of ready to install body parts. Sadly, I had contacted him post derby and missed the opportunity to discuss the sale of the doors and fenders. :angry9:Still, we are in the process of conducting business for other pieces he managed to save prior to the event.

My packages from the owner of the derby car arrived today. I am very pleased with the overall quality and great deal I received in the sale of the following parts:

headlight bezels
grille
bumperettes
door handles
arm rests
rear view mirror
driver's side mirror
interior door handles
window cranks
sill plates

All this for $200 + $70 for s&h.

Well that makes me glad I posted it. some parts can live on now in another car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back