73' Fury/Polara exhaust system hangers wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonrunner1972

Reaction score
Contact seller
Good Evening,

I am looking for a set of NOS or used in good condition set of exhaust system hangers for my 1973 Dodge Polara. I am looking for the two rubber mounts surrounded by metal that bolt directly to the frame by way of a bolt running through the clamp and threading into a threaded clip. The ones that I am looking for are the ones that are the last two hangers before the tailpipes turn downward. If no one out there has any of these then perhaps an aftermarket manufacturer makes the ones I am looking for that interchange with a more popular model (Charger/Challenger perhaps?) Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.:lovestory:

Thank you

Commando 1,

Thanks for the recommendation. I looked over the site and contacted the manufacturer since the parts I need were not advertised. I left a message and will keep you posted on the results. Thanks again.:upside down:

I misread which ones you were looking for.

Do they similar to this?

2prb2w9.jpg

Or similar to this:

33tqxb4.jpg

Last edited:
Commando1,

They look similar to the ones sitting on the table in the 1st photo. If you call me at 910-391-1993 I can send you pictures of the ones I need. Thanks.:sSig_thankyou:

location in FL

Commando1,

I noticed you live in FL. I am moving to Niceville next month and was wondering how close that is to you.:tiptoe:

Commando1,

They look similar to the ones sitting on the table in the 1st photo. If you call me at 910-391-1993 I can send you pictures of the ones I need. Thanks.:sSig_thankyou:
My phone doesn't accept text, pics, etc. It makes a call and receives a cal. Period.

You can send a pic to
craiglist_1
at
hotmail
dot
com

Pictures from my other Polara

Commando1,

Here are the pictures of the clamps that I am looking for. The pictures are from my 73' NCSHP Polara. I want to run the same set up on my 73' Dodge Polara Custom that was originally equipped with single exhaust.:icon_batman:

Inner left.jpg

Inner right.jpg

Outer right.jpg

I think they look very similar to those side frame rail mount ones but if you look closely at the ones in my picture they appear to have a slight bend to them so they tuck underneath the frame rail. I am traveling to an old Mopar junkyard this week so I will look at another 69'-73' c-body police package care to confirm my theory. :lovestory:

exclusive to the 72'-73' model years

:tiptoe:After a trip to a vintage all Mopar junkyard I have learned that the Chrysler Corporation chose to use a unique setup on their factory equipped dual exhaust 72'-73' c-bodies. The ones used on 69'-71' models are different then the ones I need. They look similar to the ones you see in the photos from Commando 1 with the exception that they have a slight angle bent into them. By any chance does anyone have the part numbers for these brackets?

Seriously, I admire your effort for correctness because I can get anal that way myself sometimes (too often in fact), but, do you think for 1 second that anybody, including the most rabid c-body enthusiast, is going to notice that you're using 69-71 brackets instead of the 72/73 brackets?
Sometimes you just have to say $%#@ it....

And sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. It will bother him if he uses the wrong hangers to the point he'll lose sleep.

The best bet for yourself is to get a 73' Parts Book....:parts book:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back