For Sale 73 Imperial daily driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waginator

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have had this car for 15 years, I can't keep it anymore. Buy it and drive it away, it will make it most anywhere. I drive it DAILY.
Power windows, tilt/tele, RCA am/fm 8 track, ( no sound) power vents.power seat. Comes with lots of 8 tracks, operator's manual, spare parts.

The good: replaced axle, rebuilt trans, timing chain, water pump, fan clutch, rebuilt thermoquad, brakes redone, new distributor, belts Coolant temperature sender,, wires plugs, good tires, dual exhaust, rebuilt steering box.
Car rolled off assembly line 5/31/73
Transmission casing is original, dated 4/18/73.
Carb is original, 6322s dated 5/22/17
Motor is not original, dated 6/10/76
Intake manifold is 1973 B-body
Oil and water passages are clean. All fluids clean. Radiator recored in 2005, and top tank repaired a few years ago. Does not overheat. Starts right up. ECU and ballast resistor are good.

Power windows work. Dash, door panels rear seat and carpet are good. Front and rear bumpers are nice.

The bad: Headliner is bad, front carpet is replaced with a blue throw rug, and blue blankets are over the seats. Many dents and dings. Rear quarters are rusty, lots of bondo. Vinyl top was cut off and roof painted shadow blue. Looks like a vinyl top.
Carb might need floats. Runs good but dumps fuel on low speed full throttle acceleration.
Trying to get the car inspected. Sending brake booster out to be repaired. Bad passenger side motor mount. Pitman arm may be bad and makes noise. Also noise from rear torsion bar anchor. Air does not work but might with some r-12.

Despite this, the car drives well on the highway and is safe to drive. I have had it up to about 105mph.

For sale as a driver or as parts car. Best offer.
The best part? I made a custom plate for the front, and the whitewalls came out nice at the car wash.

20170906_072342.jpg

20170719_110044_resized.jpg

Photo1578.jpg

Photo1507.jpg

Rebuilt carb.jpg

Roof close up.jpg

Cover Imperial logo.jpg

New carpet.jpg

New caliber 7 -7-14.jpg

Old and new waterpump.jpg

Last edited:
Runs good but dumps fuel on low speed acceleration.
Trying to get the car inspected. Sending brake booster out to be repaired. Bad passenger side motor mount. Pitman arm may be bad and makes noise. Also noise from rear torsion bar anchor.

Despite this, the car drives well on the highway and is safe to drive. I have had it up to about 105mph.

For sale as a driver or as parts car. Best offer.

:wideyed:

Nice! That's the second C body from Philly showing up here in the past 24 hrs.

I wish you luck with the sale and that someone keeps it going.

I see the steering wheel is wrapped....does that mean it's cracked?

Cmon people someone save this car. I just gad LCA bushings put in and it rides better and quieter. Car drives nice and will make it on a long trip if you have the gas.

20180124_165926.jpg

20180126_145927.jpg

Can you make me (us) salivate with a set of new pictures to bring us up to date on it's overall condition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back