73 Imperial "LEE" to join the Minnesota stable.

Yes when do we get to see a family shot!! How many does that make, How many coupes?

View attachment 264294
This was the last family pic.
20181021_130422.jpg

I've had some people say that I buy a lot of cars. But you Sir, buy a lot of cars...really beautiful huge cars!

Did you make it down to the shop to see Tina? Don't know how the roads were.

You're gonna need to buy that old dealership at the North end of Le Seuer, Doc!

It makes that Town car look small! I sometimes forget how grand these things are.

Incidentally, for those who want more pictures and videos, Doc should have a good selection to post for your enjoyment.
I can share the YouTube videos that Perry sent me or make my own...you know I like to do that...driving around in figure-8's in school parking lots.:lol:
Did you make it down to the shop to see Tina? Don't know how the roads were.

You're gonna need to buy that old dealership at the North end of Le Seuer, Doc!
No. Shooting for Friday but more snow coming...we'll see if Lee makes it at same time coming from Wisconsin...waiting for clear weather may be the smart move...dont want any Imperials in the ditch or anyone hurt.

I can share the YouTube videos that Perry sent me or make my own...you know I like to do that...driving around in figure-8's in school parking lots.:lol:

No. Shooting for Friday but more snow coming...we'll see if Lee makes it at same time coming from Wisconsin...waiting for clear weather may be the smart move...dont want any Imperials in the ditch or anyone hurt.
The boys down there gonna store Lee for you?

Beautiful car! I was going to ask if you had told your wife about this one -

but I think you've already kind of answered that question! :)

And I volunteer! But I might suggest you keep your doors and windows locked at night! :lol:

Perry in Wisconsin was nice enough to make a bunch of video available of Lee...here's one and there's several more of her in his YouTube channel if you want to see more of her. I will eventually get to my own video making as you can imagine.:lol:
Also, John had 21-22 pics of Lee that I had saved from another time.

Nice Pick up Doc! Once again a Fusi with a blue interior! Damn Formals.... if it's a black, white or grey body....it's always a red interior or grey!

never seen power vent windows in action, thx for the video, what a georgous car.
absolutely love the blue cloth interior :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back