73 Imperial "McGoldy" to join the Minnesota herd.

DocMcNeedy

"Iggy my Mc-Bum-Fuk"
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
The title and set of keys beat the Imperial home to the Midwest. But, hopefully in the very near future I will get the call from transport that she is getting loaded. Hope to have some loading shots by seller when that time arrives.
I'll add new photos when possible.
20180901_113241.jpg
FB_IMG_1532819076009.jpg
FB_IMG_1532819048302.jpg
FB_IMG_1532819057398.jpg
FB_IMG_1535462680838.jpg

My '67 New Yorker (also gold w/white top!) arrived in the opposite order, with the car preceding the title. I was leery of driving it before that, but it wasn't long. Good luck w/the shipment, and looking forward to hear of its arrival. Nice '73!

ThreeQuarterREARrightOUTDOOR.png

Great looking Imperial and New Yorker!

Bring 'em to Texas in the spring so they can sniff the bluebonnets!

CBODY67

That is one nice fleet. Wondering when the invitations will be going out to the fcbo community for qualified drivers to have them all lined up in your local town parade?

Is this it or are you still looking for more?
I've got a Royal Flush now...But, I never say never...
this gold one I just couldn't pass on...been watching it and the PO intentions for months
I probably considered half a dozen before her...there's still a couple T8's up right now...a white coupe in LA...etc...etc...

Fair enough, there's always another one out there. I can't wait to drive mine again in November and will ship her down here as soon as funds allow.

Hope we can catch up - will have to see once I'm in Wisconsin.

Back