"Restoration" seems a bit presumptuous and overly ambitious at this point. I figured this was as good a place as any to post some pics of some work I've begun. My goal right now is just to make it roadworthy. It's not far off from that, but we'll see what happens as things progress. Today I got the tailgate glass up. Seems like a small thing, but the motor works, that is a relief! $$$ saved. With electrical power on the car, the switch does not cause the motor to work. Continuity, or lack thereof. So it could be the switch, breaker, or wiring. Not sure if there is a relay, that is a possibility also.