SOLD 73 New Yorker 4dr sedan part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

IOLA KID

Reaction score
I bought this one for the seats, bumpers, and side trim. The previous owner had stripped the a/c compressor, intake, and rockers. Sorry no w/s washer jug. Rotten K frame. I would love to save every part, but don't have the time, or the space. Tell me what you need. Or buy the whole car for $800.00 OBO, has clear Wisconsin title in my name.
DSC01279.JPG
DSC01280.JPG
DSC01281.JPG
DSC01285.JPG
DSC01283.JPG

If the positive battery cable of CS41T3C229890 is original, in good shape and available, then I am interested. Please PM me?

Last edited:
Good morning. Have you sold the front brakes?
Not sure if it even has calipers left on it, I will take a look this evening. The rotors will need to stay on until the end, need to keep it a roller until it goes away.

Okay thanks. I'd be interested in the while assembly, including the spindles for a disc conversion on my 67. Thanks for checking

If and when this car becomes actual scrap metal and is hauled to a scrap yard I would enjoy having the tags and build sheet instead of having them crushed. But I don't want to take them off of any car that is savable. When it's time, pm me details and I'm an interested party.

Does it has the doorpulls/straps? When yes, I would be interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back