NOT MINE 73 New Yorker Brougham Sedan on BAT Portland, OR

SeaFuse

Reaction score
It's original but it is very very weathered & worn. And with ATC II with leaky heater core. Surprised BAT listed this one. CS43T3C194306
No Reserve: 1973 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham 4-Door Hardtop
1673320181239.png

My favorite feature of it
1673320307900.png

It's original but it is very very weathered & worn. And with ATC II with leaky heater core. Surprised BAT listed this one. CS43T3C194306
No Reserve: 1973 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham 4-Door Hardtop
View attachment 575418

My favorite feature of it
View attachment 575419
I respectfully disagree. it is a mixed bag. The side molding inserts are in amazingly good condition and, AFAICT (the photos do not give a perfect view), the driver’s seat is not ripped. At the same time, the red translucent NYB medallion inserts are missing.

Hopefully the seller posts the fender tag of CS43T3C194306 – I like the HB1 baby blue but already own Ming so I’m out.

Last edited:
Amazing! 182 pictures without including the fender tag or the door sticker. This must be a BAT record.

Last edited:
It appears that the trim tag is for CH41T3C124479 and the vin tag is for CS43T3C194306

I can only seem to save the pictures from BAT in a WEBP file.
Can someone explain how to change the webp image to any of the allowable extensions? .zip, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .gif
Pm me to not hijack this thread.

Why is there beige paint on the radiator shroud and under the trunk carpet?
And why is the trim tag beige?
Am I just seeing things?

Can someone explain how to change the webp image to any of the allowable extensions? .zip, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .gif
Online converter, there are many, let me see what I have bookmarked as I have to do some motorcycle pics.
(edit) Try this one, it'll do multipule pics without a adblock nag.

cloudconvert.com

Last edited:
@Tobias74 Any chance you can post the original fender tag for documentation on this car?
Curious, why it didn't go with the car? Was this a parts car at some point?

@Tobias74 Any chance you can post the original fender tag for documentation on this car?
Curious, why it didn't go with the car? Was this a parts car at some point?
The original owners body shop removed it when they did the body work and paint he had a 4 Door sedan also for parts and when they assembled the car it got mixed up. When the BAT seller brought the car from me he was not interested in the parts like the original tag and rims and hub caps and new windshield. I paid $800 for the car when I brought it with a bad transmission and the NY was sitting since 1992.it was advertised on Kijiji as parts car or derby car.
AF7A809D-64FA-4865-B180-2BAA33B0D33B.jpeg
D6380322-6ABC-40EA-869F-4ACAA818E4D1.jpeg
2282A2D9-39E1-4758-8B23-ABBAB39D7FCF.jpeg
535FED7B-6CAA-4700-B45A-AE8BADD02351.jpeg

It is time consuming but I capture BAT pictures on cars I buy with the Microsoft Clip and snip feature and save to hard drive. I think they are jpg when finished.

What did it sell for on BAT. Guess I can look it up for myself but bet there are many people on here wanting to know. This might be a nice car but it does not look to be up to usual BAT standards.

So it must have been treated as a "project" on that site knowing some of their cars are going for big bucks lately

Back