73 New Yorker parts avaliable

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
F85DA672-E699-427B-A223-59CBA5C51079.jpeg
Ok I just worked out a deal with a demo guy. He bought this car & he said I can strip parts from it. Obviously he wants to keep the body parts & drivetrain but everything else is avaliable. It’s down in the woods so I’ll have limited tools & not able to get under it. Not sure when I can go strip it but soon. Let me know what you want & I’ll try to pull it.

Hi. Bob, any chance you might post a photo of the fender tag?

It looks like it's a sedan.

If they don't need the windshield in it for the derby and it's in good shape, you should pull it.

Sedan/wagon windshields are discontinued and getting harder to find.

Jeff

Front CHRYSLER letters and any good insets for em.
Thanks!
It looks like it's a sedan.

If they don't need the windshield in it for the derby and it's in good shape, you should pull it.

Sedan/wagon windshields are discontinued and getting harder to find.

Jeff
I’ll check it’s condition. Can’t ship it however

I’ll check it’s condition. Can’t ship it however

What, too heavy?
:poke:
Also wind deflector rubbery part with clips between front valance and radiator . Same area the rubbery part up pass side between header panel and radiator.
Front License plate mount. Good front turn lens (both sides) clear, in the front bumper. Thanks again

Last edited:
View attachment 413075 Ok I just worked out a deal with a demo guy. He bought this car & he said I can strip parts from it. Obviously he wants to keep the body parts & drivetrain but everything else is avaliable. It’s down in the woods so I’ll have limited tools & not able to get under it. Not sure when I can go strip it but soon. Let me know what you want & I’ll try to pull it.
ios the back seat available?

Back