'73 Newport tilt/telescoping steering column for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Unit is black in color, with all gizmos attached. Will need a new rag joint. Steering wheel is black with a black and silver two spoke horizontal horn pad. All electrics are believed to be working. $150 plus shipping or pickup and local delivery are fine as well. Please respond to [email protected]

Thanks, Matt

Pictures are a pain in the butt to post because I never remember which computer/device, they're on, how to get them on the internet through some painful third party that takes five minutes for me to get through their BS hipster filtering options per photo, only to find out that the pic is too big to upload, or some other shovel of crap. I'd be more than happy to walk out to the part in the morning, take a shot or two, and text you photos, or send them to you in an email. Sorry, I find it easier that way.

Thanks for bearing with me,
Matt

This forum has a local upload option (no need for third party stuff). Just hit the photo button and find it.

My camera takes photos too large for most free hosting, but [despite the long upload time where it looks like it's doing nothing, but really isn't] this site takes them just fine.

Also, if you run a picture thru 'paint' on your computer and resize it to about 60% in there it will knock a 2-3MB pic down to around 450Kb and still have plenty of clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back