73 Plymouth Fury 3 Coupe Weather Seal on Rear Driver side window

73fury

Reaction score
Hello,
Anyone know where I can find the replacement weather strip for the rear driver side window on my 73 Plymouth Fury 3 Coupe, or have any ideas on something that would fill the gap between the 2 windows.
Thanks

@schwarzsurfer @MattfromMaine and I will be very interested in what you find. We have been looking for weatherstripping for our 1972 Chrysler coupes for a while, to no avail thus far.

See this thread for a summary of our joint efforts thus far. @71Polara383 told me that the part I bought was not a good fit (close but no cigar):

@Dano1973 -- I am interested (assuming @73fury passes). Could you pls post some photos, and write more about the part you have? Thank you!

I can take pics,send you later in the week ,I'm away from home at the moment. I've parts for 73 Fury.i got some glass,exterior parts,and interior stuff.

I can take pics,send you later in the week ,I'm away from home at the moment. I've parts for 73 Fury.i got some glass,exterior parts,and interior stuff.

Thank you! My car is a 1972 NYB 2dr, but my expectation is that the weatherstripping is the same mold on both cars. Look forward to the pics.

Back