Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_9463.JPG
IMG_9464.JPG
IMG_9465.JPG
IMG_9466.JPG
IMG_9467.JPG
Folding rear (2nd row) seat from a 73 Custom Suburban Fury. $100 plus shipping gets it all.

You know, When Bill said "Dave you can always install the 3 rd seat" when speaking of the yellow 6 P sport Suburban. I thought, yeah right, try finding all the right parts for that within months..... AND bingo, there it is, C body Bob comes through and I have no car to put it in....

....Thanks Bob

You know, When Bill said "Dave you can always install the 3 rd seat" when speaking of the yellow 6 P sport Suburban. I thought, yeah right, try finding all the right parts for that within months..... AND bingo, there it is, C body Bob comes through and I have no car to put it in....

....Thanks Bob
Give me time I'll find you a car to put it in

Ive been looking for 20 years for the right wagon..... I can wait BUT NOT MUCH LONGER or im gonna need a Hearse instead

Ive been looking for 20 years for the right wagon..... I can wait BUT NOT MUCH LONGER or im gonna need a Hearse instead
This one was rusted pretty bad. Got the engine running. 400/727 /8.75 I'm likely going to put the entire drive line in my 72 Coronet wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back