'73 Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every vehicle I own is Green.

even my truck
GEDC2222.jpg

GEDC2223.jpg

Come to think of it that '73 Satelitte I looked at was Green too.
T2eC16dyEE9s5jGK2cBRNgrYMuc48_20_zps3a3f4c23.jpg

Nick

Your kidding? I saw so much of it as a youth and even more raising five kids, 13 years apart

Your kidding? I saw so much of it as a youth and even more raising five kids, 13 years apart

Nope, never. I was overseas during the late 70's, all of the 80's just about, and the early 90's. I knew about it but never watched it. There's a ton of shows during that time frame that I haven't seen a single episode. I remember my family sent me a VCR tape with Married with Children. I couldn't believe they let that play on American TV. I thought it was funny and I believe I've probably seen every episode by now.

Nope, never. I was overseas during the late 70's, all of the 80's just about, and the early 90's. I knew about it but never watched it. There's a ton of shows during that time frame that I haven't seen a single episode. I remember my family sent me a VCR tape with Married with Children. I couldn't believe they let that play on American TV. I thought it was funny and I believe I've probably seen every episode by now.
greatest show ever on tv! Al Bundy drove a Dodge

Al drove different "Dodge" in the episode. Once it was a Duster in reality, once it was a Dart Fastback past72 model

It was a very funny show that lasted a little to long, the early seasons were much better then the later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back