73 to 74 question

So the hobby has now gotten to the point of ruining what looks to be a fine car for the disc brakes? Most people don't even drive the damn cars except in parades or 100 miles a year going for ice cream, but everybody's got to have discs. What a shame.

No one is willing to pay anything for these cars running and especially the 4dr sedans...

I tried to save the 73 I stripped down but no one wanted it...
It did turn out to be hiding a accident damage repaired pretty good but stil it was there. I have now helped out probably 12 owners

No one is willing to pay anything for these cars running and especially the 4dr sedans...

It did turn out to be hiding a accident damage repaired pretty good but stil it was there. I have now helped out probably 12 owners
There’s ya go. :thumbsup:

Hey, I get it. It's a crime how cheap I scored my Monaco... I'm sure because it's a sedan. I'm really more put off at the idea of "God forbid you have front drums", but that genie ain't going back in the bottle either. Not your fault.

I wish we could ship the sedans off to shithole countries that have never seen a good car.

Lagos-traffic.jpg

Hey, I get it. It's a crime how cheap I scored my Monaco... I'm sure because it's a sedan. I'm really more put off at the idea of "God forbid you have front drums", but that genie ain't going back in the bottle either. Not your fault.

I wish we could ship the sedans off to shithole countries that have never seen a good car.

View attachment 170004
That is probably the only reason why you scored your Monaco so cheap too.
I paid $600 US for my Newport but by the time I dragged it home I was into it for about 1500cdn.

Parted it out and got more than my investment and I had a full 73 disc/drum setup for my 66 Polara!

I still have some parts that may have value to the right person
A/c system, dash board, full wiring harness stem to stern...

Back