74 Imperial Crown Coupe?

Reaction score
This is a teaser post.
I *may* have come across a 74 Crown Coupe that has been sitting in a garage for years.
I am begging to get pictures, vin, and fender tag for you.
All I know now is that the person's grandfather owned it, and it *may* be for sale.
I'll post updates as I get them.
Trying to help them get a handle on the value of it.

Though now I see I posted in the Formal group, rather than Imperial as intended. Oops.
Can a mod please switch it?

Last edited:
It's all the same, kind of! IOC website is dead the last few years. Describe it.... color, doors (2 or 4), ect. It might have been for sale before.

It's all the same, kind of! IOC website is dead the last few years. Describe it.... color, doors (2 or 4), ect. It might have been for sale before.
Crown Coupes almost always have 2 doors…:poke: :lol:

Crown Coupes almost always have 2 doors…:poke: :lol:
Have not seen it in person, I showed her a picture of a crown coupe from the net, she says that's it. It is buried in the garage under junk with flat tires, along with a Monte Carlo Aero Coupe.
Has not been sold before, she inherited it years ago from her grandfather, I am told.
I will keep pestering her for photos.
She is sure it is a 74 Imperial.

if its a Crown Coupe for 74 they only came in the hideous golden fawn - think of barfed up eggnog ( but without the chunks).
essentially its an Imp coupe with what became known as the St Regis roof pkg

1974-75 Imperial Crown Coupes

1663094005852.png

if its a Crown Coupe for 74 they only came in the hideous golden fawn - think of barfed up eggnog ( but without the chunks).

View attachment 557847

Drv Side full view.jpg

Hey now, no hating on Golden Fawn. Someone decided that anniversary Mopar's be in this color palette - can't scream late 1970's without this huge....better than today's black, gray and white options?

View attachment 557847
Agree with the colour comment. Many other color options would have made this, in my opinion, more desirable. My 73' Imperial is same color and is second on the "must-do" list after mechanicals. Design is great.

A rare bird indeed, a LeBaron with the Crown Coupe package, only 57 made in '74 according to the info on the online Imperial club.

Well I guess there were no Crowns in ‘74 but it’s still a coupe.

Back