For Sale '74 Imperials in Iowa and Michigan on CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
This car actually is stored outside. One thing I also forgot to mention is the material (seats) are faded and the backshelf because of exposure to sunlight and being it's cloth material....well you know the rest!

Ougt to try out the FB pages. There are lots of C body clubs and pages on FB. Lots of C bodies for sale there and just general posts of cars.
The problem is, I am apparently too stupid to figure out how to navigate FB and too disinterested to continue to try.

The problem is, I am apparently too stupid to figure out how to navigate FB and too disinterested to continue to try.
Very easy. Click on FB. In search area type in C body Chryslers. Like majic about 10 different C body groups come up. Click on one. Enjoy. Cars and parts galore!

Here, copy and paste this link in your browser and hit enter and it will take you to one of the groups on FB. If you dont want to do that just click on the link it will take you there. Simple as pie!

Chrysler imperial and c body mopar, buy sell and trade.

and here's another one!

1964 Plymouth Sport Fury, Fury, Savoy, and Belvedere Owners

this should be enough to get you going. If not, let me know and I can try to help some more. Once you get on FB you will see other clubs to explore and you just click on them. Before you know it 4 hrs will pass and you will wonder where did the time go why your searching around on FB!

Last edited:
Well, regarding this vehicle ('74 Imperial) I would offer the guy $1600 tops after what I saw in person! Curious to see what Stan thinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back