75 Cordoba

Gtguy

Reaction score
00Y0Y_bslKcASw87N_600x450.jpg
Hello Folks,
Here is a 75 Cordoba for sale La Crosse CL.
Al
75 Chrysler Cordoba by Caledonia, Mn

A/C but no cruise, me thinks $2,500, IF the trunk is good (a week spot for 75's and 76's.) Plus it looks like it might have truck tires on it.

Vinyl looks distorted around the side window and the lower perimeter of the car looks like rattle can paint covering up a lot of decay.

All of the above and the trunk shut lines/gaps are goofy.

Well . . . that lower rr quarter "pattern" kind of. matches that on the front of the lh rocker panel trim, so it might well just be "dirt" rather than otherwise. The panel gap issue mentioned on the deck lid could well be the way the light is hitting it, if you look at the gap at the top of the tail light lens area.

No tilt, no cruise, but velour interior with no center console. But tilt wheel wasn't in the mix that first model year. Could be retro'd from a '76 though, on both counts.

ONE thing y'all missed! "360 4bbl". The rh exhaust pipe is hidden in the shadows, but it's there. What THAT means is the 360HO "Non-Catalyst" true dual exhaust engine, which should be verified by a companion sticker on the lh door structure, below the VIN decal. Which makes it a somewhat rare car on that ONE item. Being a '75 car, it also means that the rear sway bar is there, rather than de-contented as it was, in later years. When that car was new, those were BIG things, to me, especially the HO engine (even it it wasn't a 400HO!) AND things which most dealers didn't have in their normal stock (by observation) as they were "optional" (the particular engine).

Enjoy!
CBODY67

Hemmings Classic Car magazine has an article on the '75 Cordoba in the recent issue. Check it out!

Thought about calling the guy up since its not that far away. Then I found this on youtube. Me thinks its the same car.
Sounds nice but not a fan of the long smokie burnout @ 2:35 min. mark

Last edited:
The car does look decent in the vid, for what we see. Interesting about the headers. No shots of the fuel gauge, though, which should not have the "Unleaded Fuel" message on it, if it's a real OEM 360HO non-cat car. Hope some new tires are in the mix.

CBODY67

Back