75 NYB 2DR window adjustments?

75LandYacht

Yank Tank
Reaction score
Need some help/guidance from the crew. The driver and passenger windows in my 2dr NYB need adjusting. They're power windows. When operating in the down position they jump and chatter from side to side as they go down into the door. When operating in the Up position, nice and smooth. Also I have to have the doors open when rolling them up so they sit right in the door seals around the top. Yes, with the doors closed they do go up, but they start to pinch the seals around the top, and I know that's not how they're supposed to be. I haven't taken the door panels off yey to take a look, just wanted to get you guys thoughts before I jumped into it. I can post pics or video if that would help you help me figure out how to adjust/fix them.
Thank fella's.

In the Factory Service Manual, it gives the procedures to correctly align the windows. Fairly simple stuff. Flex socket, extension, and ratchet.

In the Factory Service Manual, it gives the procedures to correctly align the windows. Fairly simple stuff. Flex socket, extension, and ratchet.

Stan you are the man.. Thank you. I have the manual. I'll check that out. I guess I should referred to the manuals before I post a thread? After all that's why I bought them.. Duh.

Stan you are the man.. Thank you. I have the manual. I'll check that out. I guess I should referred to the manuals before I post a thread? After all that's why I bought them.. Duh.
Welcome to the club... we all seem to get our day.

Back