For Sale 75 T&C on FeeBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
C606E5CC-8DD8-42B3-A061-3117C47BE616.png

Seller should have taken the bid of $3900, which is about $1k more than the car is worth.

Dave

Seller should have taken the bid of $3900, which is about $1k more than the car is worth.

Dave

The other thing to note is that when cars are listed multiple times, like this one, it is not untypical for the highest bid to be in the first auction and then the succeeding auctions tend to be lower and lower as people lose interest. Not meeting reserve will make people lose interest extra fast.

Great project car if the price was right.

I don’t think I’ve had too many issues in the past on fleabay. I remember once when I was selling a car and it passed the reserve and the winning bidder rescinded the bid post-auction and said he ‘made a mistake’. eBay supported him.

I guess manual AC is a good thing. My NYB was frightful. Autotemp. Got a 64 caddy with climate control and I don’t expect I’ll ever see it work.

On the body, Not a NY car. Add says Colorado.

Guilty. I pm’d a few people a while ago about it. Not much interest. Cleaned it up and put it on Fleabay. Somebody will want it Wasn’t sure if I was breaking the rules mentioning my own car so I laid low.

Guilty. I pm’d a few people a while ago about it. Not much interest. Cleaned it up and put it on Fleabay. Somebody will want it Wasn’t sure if I was breaking the rules mentioning my own car so I laid low.
Yeah, I'm all messed up on the new posting rules for the adds. Someone didn't know exactly what the part was that he was selling, so I tried to help by identifying it. Got word my post was deleted as I violated the new rules...so I'm laying low as I do not want to get removed.

FWIW... the car hammered at 2800. It is going to a hobbiest in the Netherlands. He has a few other C bodies. Not going derby.

He is ordering all kinds of parts for it and I am putting them in the car. I am sending it to a friend of his in FL who will put it in a container and ship to Europe. Since he is using container and not RoRo he can put in it whatever he wants. I threw in some extra parts and a complete roof rack kit.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back