76 gran fury weatherstripping

gcrisler

Reaction score
Does anyone khow where you might find new weatherstripping for the doors on a 1976 gran fury 2 door?

I've had good luck with Steele Rubber but don't know if they cover your car. Welcome aboard BTW. How about some pics of your ride.

I've had good luck with Steele Rubber but don't know if they cover your car. Welcome aboard BTW. How about some pics of your ride.
No way, Jose. AMWIK....
There is NOTHING out there.
I found the last set of NOS rubber for these cars and Rush should have them now.

BTW, Welcome.

Steele rubber should have them, give them a call. A couple guys on the blumo board got some from them. Also try restoration specialties. A buddy on there sent all his rubber parts to have repopped, then steele came out with theirs. They do exist. Might not be listex on the site, but should have em. There was an ad in mopar muscle last year or so about how they came out with them

All Steele has for the 74-78's is rubber for the 4 door sedan.
It ain't gonna happen anywhere (yet) for either hardtop.

I just called Steel Rubber.....

They don't have anything for a Formal C Body. I talked to someone in the research department and gave him the part numbers and he's going to look in to it. He said they are busy right now and wouldn't be able to do anything for awhile.....if at all. At least he said he would look in to it and would call be back.

They do have seals for the mid to late 70's B Body Charger, Cordoba, Fury, Monaco, etc.

All Steele has for the 74-78's is rubber for the 4 door sedan.
It ain't gonna happen anywhere (yet) for either hardtop.

Yea.. Your right. I wasnt thinking hardtop. My bad

Thats wierd Bob.... Let me get to the computer later.

Just to be clear I'm talking about C-Body hardtops, 2 or 4 door models. They don't have anything except bulk trunk seals.

At least the research department said they would take a look at the Formals this time around. He mentioned that the 1960's Mopar seals were so well made that they don't sell anything. I assured him that wasn't the case with the Formal's. I told him that 99 out of 100 Formals more or less need to replace them. He said it would be costly if they made them. I assured him that I would buy 2 sets. LOL!!!

Back