For Sale 76 Newport 440 Six Pack low miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

3C's & a D?

Reaction score
Contact seller
So I'm trying to get this car the attention it deserves, but can't figure out how to link it. Can someone tell me where to go on this site to learn this? Thanks to DobaLovr for linking it in my last post. Can be found on welcome wagon Long time lurker page 2. Thanks in advance to whoever steps up and links it under here.

Click on the go advance tab in the the block below. And some content on what you are showing in your pic. Click upload photo. It will take you to that page. Click to add photo & chose the one you want. You can add more that one at the same time. When done. Click upload. Make sure puc & content is correct & click. Then submit. It's done. Not hard at all

1976 Chrysler Newport

Only has 18,500km on it

440 six pack, just finished
727 transmission
9.25 posi rear end 3.21 gears
super clean lots of fun
1 of 1

Tel: 780 909 2283
8440 105 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6A 1B6
$_20.jpg$_21.jpg$_22.jpg$_23.jpg$_24.jpg$_25.jpg$_26.jpg

$_20.jpg

$_21.jpg

$_22.jpg

$_23.jpg

$_24.jpg

$_25.jpg

$_26.jpg

"1 of 1"

There is no way I would believe it to be factory.... but it would be a lot of fun. I'd give some road wheels or full hub caps just to make it even more of a sleeper.

Nice attention to detail, cool car! Personally I like the whitewalls with dog dishes.

not the first C with six and certainly not the last. More trouble than its worth unless you want attention at the Burger King cruise

Most of these unique fabbed cars are Dairy Queen specials and don't get driven a lot... notice how much room under the hood. You can do anything with a Formal.

More trouble than its worth unless you want attention at the Burger King cruise

I agree 100%!!! Six packs can be a pain in the *** to tune on a car that is not stock. I have had all I can take on my U code 71 charger RT as I had added a 6 pack to it and I am ripping it off and going back to a 4 barrel this winter. Once you get a big cam in it with less vaccum the outboard carbs get to be a pain to work with and it is such a pain in the a$$ to change jets on a six pack as you have to pull the outboard carbs to get to the jets on the main carb and then the outboards are a metered not jetted system so they are static unless you get a quick fuel jet metering kit like I added but still a pain to deal with. Give me a big old holley 850 and be done with it. It is faster and easier to drive with a good 4 barrel. But if anyone here wants to try one I will have the complete one coming off my running car for sale. :wavesmile:

There they are under the hood of my 71' in 1985, only it wasnt the Burger King at the time, it was the Haddon Township McDonalds .....

106559 1986 440 six pack.jpg

106559 1986 440 six pack.jpg

Damn, that sure is sweet.

I'm playing ZZ Top's 1981 "El Loco" album right now. First heard it in 1990 when I was 14. Damn I love prime Americana, bring the fkr on.....

There they are under the hood of my 71' in 1985, only it wasnt the Burger King at the time, it was the Haddon Township McDonalds .....

View attachment 63498

Thanks for the tips C Body Bob, I'll keep trying and thanks for posting Aidan1976. Nice car polara 71 looks quite similar to the one I own (exterior-wise).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back